TMAS now invites its members to the digital seminar series “International Business Come back” arranged by Make Trade, an association that has over 120 quality-assured international consultants in the market, industry and other issues in Sweden and abroad on the platform swedenonthego.se.
Market opportunities and inspiration
During the first half of 2021, you can benefit from international expertise and international business cases in key markets for Swedish industry as the seminars address:
- Increased sales through distributors, agents and new channels
- Ways to find new suppliers, sourcing and partners
- Strategies for establishment and set-up
- Digital ways of working with customers, suppliers, trade fairs and business networks
- Opportunities for financing
Seminars that take you around the world
The seminars are conducted digitally and in English.
- January 15 (Friday) 7:30: 8.45 – Western Europe
Great Britain, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the Nordic countries and more.
- January 29 (Friday) 7: 30-8: 45 – Eastern and Central Europe
Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Slovenia, Serbia and more.
- February 12 (Friday) 7: 30-8: 45 – South Asia
India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar and more
- February 26 (Friday) 08:00-09:15 – Southeast Asia
Vietnam, Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia and more.
- March 12 (Friday) 08:00-09:15 –Central Asia and Australia
China, Japan, South Korea, Australia and more.
- March 26 (Friday) 08:00-09:15 – Russia and the CIS countries
- April 14 (Wednesday) 08:00-09:15 – Middle East & North Africa
Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and more.
- April 28 (Wednesday) 08:00-09:15 – Sub-Saharan Africa
South Africa and South Africa, East Africa with Kenya, Ethiopia and more., West Africa with Ghana, Nigeria and more.
- May 14 (Friday) 15:30 -16: 45 – North America
USA, Canada, Mexico and more.
- May 28 (Friday) 15: 30-16: 45 – South America
Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Colombia and more.
Participation is free. The registration is handled by Make Trade. Sign up here.
If you are interested, the seminars are followed up with more in-depth meetings where participating companies get the opportunity to delve into selected issues and get advice on how to move forward in different markets.