In 2022 TMAS launches a sustainability project that aims to raise the level of knowledge within sustainability among our members, and increase the understanding of how we as textile machinery builders, can contribute to a sustainable textile production. This training will give you an orientation within the area as well as insight to the sustainability project of TMAS. Employees at TMAS member companies are welcome to join!
- 9:00 Introduction: Textile Machinery – the backstage textile heros?!
- 9:15 The textile industry and the global sustainability goals
- 9:45 What is the climate impact from the textile and garment industry?
- 10:15 Break
- 10:30 IKEA – A production orientated retailer and the future needs of climate smart textiles
- 11:15 An avalanche of laws from Brussels
- 11:45–12:00 Summery & wrap up
More information to follow