Export focus part 1, 2022: The lack of cultural competence can have costly consequences in business relationships. With the right knowledge, you get the tools for successful intercultural business relationships. During this seminar, we focus on business relations with India. What distinguishes the Indian values from the Swedish ones and how is trust best built with Indian partners? Charlotta Brynger guides us to successful business relations with India.
On the agenda:
- A global mindset
- About India and Indian values
– Indian values in a historical perspective
– Indian values today
- Build trust with Indian partners
– How do you create trust in your collaborative relationships?
– The importance of reputation
- Decisive factors to know before negotiating
– Decision making
- Meetings and contracts
– Communication style
- How are we perceived?
- Summary and time for questions
Please note that there is a limited number of attendees, secure your participation today!
Other seminars from the Export focus series in 2022:
The much-appreciated seminar series will continue with webinars on the theme of exports and intercultural business relations. We invite you to the following four webinars:
- Intercultural business relations with India: February 4, at 09.00-11.00
- Intercultural business relations with Germany: March 31, at 09.00-11.00
- Intercultural business relations with Brazil: June 2, at 09.00-11.00
- Intercultural business relations with the USA: October 7, at 09.00-11.00
The seminar series is a collaboration between the industry organizations Swerig and TMAS and is free of charge for you as members.