Carnival, colors, dance, scents and expressive personalities are some of the impressions we associate with Brazil. But what do we need to know to be successful in our relationships with Brazilian business partners? What values are important to Brazilians? And what cultural differences are important to know in order not to lose someone’s trust or misjudge a situation?
In this seminar, we will gain insights on how to communicate in Brazil, but also factors that are important to know before your first meeting, in negotiations as well as in order to build long-term business partnerships.
Do not miss this opportunity to gain strategic knowledge and get fascinated by us humans and our cultures.
June 2, 2022 at 09.00-11.00.
You can sign up to the seminar today by clicking on “To sign up” in the menu to the right.
Agenda / Content
- To navigate complex cultural landscapes
- About Brazil
– Brazil yesterday and today
- Build trust with Brazilian partners
– How do you create trust in your collaborative relationships?
- Decisive factors to know before negotiating
– Decision making
– Meetings and contracts
– Communication style
- Culture Helix – a support for collaborations across cultures
- Summary and time for questions
Other seminars from the Export focus series in 2022:
The much-appreciated seminar series will continue with webinars on the theme of exports and intercultural business relations. We invite you to the following webinar later this year, please save the date:
- Intercultural business relations with the USA: October 7, at 09.00-11.00
The seminar series is a collaboration between the industry organizations Swerig and TMAS and is free of charge for you as members.
Photo: Agustin Diaz Gargiulo/Unsplash